Subsequent to accepting the offer letter from the ideal institution to study in Singapore for a specific course, students need to apply for a student pass to enter Singapore. The educational institutions in Singapore will register the Indian students for the Singapore student pass to Singapore migration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA). The student visa application is submitted through the Student’s Pass online application and registration (SOLAR) system. New applications for a Student’s Pass should be submitted in any event one month and not over two months before the initiation of the course.
Documents Required for the Student Visa for Indian Students to Study in Singapore:-
- Valid visa – Your identification should be substantial for at any rate three months past your time of stay in Singapore.
- Complete Student Visa Application Forms – ICA form 16 and Form V36
- Application charge installment receipt, as you are needed to pay S$30, which makes an interpretation of generally to Rs 1,618. An issuance charge of S$60 (Rs 3,236) must be paid once the Student’s Pass is affirmed and given.
- The offer letter – You need to have a proposal for a spot from a Singapore establishment/college.
- Two passport size photographs (as mentioned)
- Bank Statements – Funds to pay = Tuition charge + 8400 S$
- Fixed Deposit Receipts (if fundamental)
- Bank credit authorize letter (if fundamental)
- Records, confirmations, degrees, or declarations from schools you joined in
- Grades that your school required, for example, the IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, or GMAT, PTE
Note: Additional documentation might be required. During the individual meeting, extra records might be mentioned by the questioner. These might be reports to demonstrate proof of scholastic or monetary status.
Cost of Student Visa
Applicants hoping to apply for a Singapore Study Visa are needed to pay the accompanying visa expense
- Handling Fee
A preparing charge of S$30 (Rs 1,637 approx.) is needed for each application submitted to ICA. The charge is non-refundable. For accommodation, by means of SOLAR+, you’ll be needed to make installments by credit/debit card or online banking.
- Issuance Fee
An SGD60 (Rs 3,275 approx.) issuance expense is charged on each student’s pass gave and a further S$30 various section visa expense. The expense is payable when the fruitful candidate finishes the convention to gather the Student’s Pass.
Instructions to Apply for Student Visa to Study in Singapore
New applications for a Student’s Pass should be submitted in any event one month before the initiation of the course. Applications should be submitted through the Student’s Pass On-Line Application and Registration (SOLAR) system.
1. Enlistment of Application by an Institute of Higher Learning (IHL)
Before the unfamiliar student presents an application for Student’s Pass-through SOLAR, the school should initially enlist the student through SOLAR with the accompanying data:
- Name, date of birth, sexual orientation, and ethnicity of the student
- Course details, course initiation, and course end dates
- SOLAR application reference number
2. Accommodation of e-form 16 by Student
When the school has effectively enrolled the student, the student may sign in to SOLAR to submit e-form16. Candidates should have the accompanying data prior to signing into SOLAR:
- A confirmation letter with the login data given by the college/university
- Identification details (visa number, date of expiry, and so forth)
- Singapore’s location and contact details (if not accessible, give the college’s enrolled address)
- Candidate’s email address.
- One latest passport size photograph
Endless supply of the e-form 16 through SOLAR, students are needed to print a duplicate of the e-form for accommodation to the Student’s Pass Unit, ICA, to finish conventions for the issuance of a Student’s Pass.